Directions to Graben Hotel
Because of its central location in Vienna’s inner city, the Graben Hotel is the ideal starting point for exploring Vienna by foot. The Dorotheergasse is the start of the pedestrian zone of Vienna’s shopping streets: Graben, Kohlmarkt, and Kaertnerstraße. In just a few minutes, you can easily reach the State Opera, Stephansdom (cathedral), and the Hofburg Palace, as well as many other impressive sights by foot.
Just 200 meters away you’ll find the metro station “Stephansplatz” (lines U1 and U3) or the city bus 1A.
Whether you come by plane, train or car, here you’ll find complete directions to our Graben Hotel.
From Vienna Airport to Graben Hotel:
- The rapid transit railway S7 to Wien Mitte (every 30 minutes),then U3 to Stephansplatz
- Airport bus to Wien Schwedenplatz (every 20 minutes), then U1 to Stephansplatz
- CAT (City Airport Train) to “Landstraße-Wien Mitte” (every 30 minutes), then U3 to Stephansplatz
- Taxi (ca. EUR 40-50)
From Westbahnhof (train station) to Graben Hotel:
(with pulic transportation)
- Take the underground U3 towards "Simmering", then exit at "Stephansplatz" station. Take the exit “Graben” and then turn left into the Dorotheergasse. After a few meters, you will find the Graben Hotel on your left side.
From Hauptbahnhof (main train station):
- Take the underground U1 direction “Leopoldau” until the station “Stephansplatz”. Take the exit “Graben” and turn left into “Dorotheergasse”. You will see our Graben Hotel immediately on your left.
Just program the exact data into the online navigation system. You can also download detailed directions here.
As the whole inner city is a non-parking zone, the hotel has a cooperation with a nearby garage and offers a pick-up service for our guests at a fixed price.
On request, a detailled arrival plan can be sent either per fax or per email.